SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA

Sport Video Free HD Download HD Torrent MLB NFL NBA NHL Rugby
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:25 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

22 march was completely changed the video feed method on NBA com
No one know, how hack new encoding, so in the near future, ideal games will not often.
All makers in the world are now recorded NBA games from satellite TV, IPTV and screen capture.
Over the past few days, I've been bothered by anonymous users with claims to quality.
Firstly, if you do not like quality, I do not hold you. Or silently leave, or write contact information.
The second, I do not owe anything to anyone! I waste my free time (from the main work) and my money not to listen from anonymous to what kind of bad I am.
If the attacks continue, I will simply remove all basketball from the site and I will never do it again
Thank you for understanding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:13 pm 

Yeah man fuck these haters (;

Thank you for everything you have done!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:04 pm 

The people complaining are likely the ones that will/would never contribute to this forum in any fashion whatsoever besides complaining. Some peeps live to complain.

Make the forum/site a paying membership with monthly/yearly option and that should resolve a lot of the whining from a bunch of ungrateful site users.

I already gladly donated for the NFL and would certainly be willing to donate a small monthly fee to be able to access all the sports you make available.

Thank you for all your efforts and keep your chin up buddy!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:43 am 

thanks for all you have done. well worth the money

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:15 am 

thank you for posting up the games. forget the stupid idiots and tell them to F off.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:32 am 

Hi,
The real problem is that the people (majority ?) now wants things for free or near, don't want to make any effort to understand the work of other as they berely can read or write more than one word (SMS langage, Atttila is back). As some has no culture, they have no respect for anyone anywhere even for themselves. Selfish seems to be they best way... You simply should ban them without a word as we could see emerging a troll site after all somewhere ?
You have all my respect for the job done as it takes a lot of time and you should not stop. As you doing a good thing, you should go on no matters of the others because you are someone and not anyone.

Cheers.
;)

Admin wrote:
No one know, how hack new encoding, so in the near future, ideal games will not often.
All makers in the world are now recorded NBA games from satellite TV, IPTV and screen capture.
Over the past few days, I've been bothered by anonymous users with claims to quality.
Firstly, if you do not like quality, I do not hold you. Or silently leave, or write contact information.
The second, I do not owe anything to anyone! I waste my free time (from the main work) and my money not to listen from anonymous to what kind of bad I am.
If the attacks continue, I will simply remove all basketball from the site and I will never do it again

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:10 pm 

We are lost without your post.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 pm 

A few people complain, but thousands of internet users have only love for you.
There are always bad apples on a tree. You rock the place with all your work. I only watch the NBA games that you provide on the website, but I deeply appreciate and thank you for your hard work.
I know what it is to give to people without asking anything in return, yet to get criticized for it. You do a fantastic job. Thank you again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52 pm 

I am definitely not hating, love the uploads and please keep them coming.
However, I have issue with audio being out of sync with video in many files (recently in premiership, la liga and ncaa games).
I would love to know if thats the issue with my video players (I use VLC, Allplayer and WMC and they all have the same issue) or is it with something else and is there a way for me to fix that.

Would appreciate your help.

Thank you for youw great work!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:34 am 

aaronrodgers12 wrote:

However, I have issue with audio being out of sync with video in many files (recently in premiership, la liga and ncaa games).
I would love to know if thats the issue with my video players (I use VLC, Allplayer and WMC and they all have the same issue) or is it with something else and is there a way for me to fix that.

I experienced that as well on a few NBA games these last days. I had a lot of fun trying to resync the audio part, ah ah. It took me a little while, using QQ video player (lot of great functions, though I'm also a big fan of VLC), but I'm sure it took more time to the admin just to put that single game online. No biggie.
The out of sync problem is probably related to the new format the admin was talking about. Now the games seem flawless again !

For everyone out there: sport-video.org.ua is the only website around who puts the sport games online that fast ! Be grateful !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:36 am 

Please forget the minority that speak negatively about you and what you do for all of us. You sir, are a saint. Some of us can not access these game any other way. Without your efforts we would be in limbo. Thank you so much for everything that you do on this site. And to those that criticise, please find something productive to do... trolling others to make yourself feel self-important doesn't count.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:05 pm 

No one will ever understand why a small % of people insist on complaining instead of being grateful. It's one of Life's mysteries. Deep on doing what you are doing and know that the majority of users, the ones that support your time and effort, will only say "Thanks", because really what more is there to say?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:15 am 

Admin wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:54 am 

Hi, I'm a bit worried about what you wrote: "If the attacks continue, I will simply remove all basketball from the site and I will never do it again". In life it's business as usual that you can't please everyone at the same time. I experience that @ the local basketballclub I write articles for. After a while I noticed that the complaints come from a very small minority, people that do nothing for the club. In the meanwhile you don't hear many from the ones that appreciate the work... until you say you're thinking about quiting. That's the moment that they say: oh no, please don't stop, who is doing it in the future and so on. So, don't let negative people worry you, the majority doesn't want you to stop and enjoys the games you deliver!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 am 
Site Admin

Thank you!
Just in one moment emotions overwhelm me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:02 am 

Admin wrote:
Thank you!
Just in one moment emotions overwhelm me

Man you making great job! The real fans of the game appreciate what You doing!!! Nobody from normal users would write something bad.
Like many others wrote - F*** this haters.....

One what You can do, do not put this 2 free games every day and You will see how that will change the situation:)

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:00 pm 

Last night games: It says in the torrent description that games are 720p and 30fps but size is not what the description says.

Could it be possible for you to upload games in 30fps and not 60fps for rest of the playoffs? Please! They are almost half the size of 60fps versions and my old fart CPU could handle them. Quality is more than ok.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:22 pm 
Site Admin

hunajapillu wrote:
Last night games: It says in the torrent description that games are 720p and 30fps but size is not what the description says.

Could it be possible for you to upload games in 30fps and not 60fps for rest of the playoffs? Please! They are almost half the size of 60fps versions and my old fart CPU could handle them. Quality is more than ok.

unfortunately it is difficult. Given the changes that have occurred, I can not influence the choice of quality

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:34 pm 

Thank you so much for all your hard work !!
I love this site, its amazing and please never stop.
Normally i do not go on forum but I logged on just to give you my thanks.

Kind Regards !