SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA Site forum

All updates on SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA - NFL NBA NHL MLB Rugby
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:19 pm 

First off, I'd like to thank the site admin(s)/owner(s) for everything they do to keep this site not just running, but continually stocked with fresh and relevant content. I do have a specific question to ask, but I just wouldn’t feel right without at least expressing my gratitude for all of the time, money, effort, etc. that is clearly being put into this site on a consistent basis. While I have frequented S-V for a while now and have even been a registered forum member, this will actually be my first post and since I’ve been meaning to convey to its operator(s) just how much I appreciate everything this site has offered and meant to me as a "cord-cutting" resource, I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. So thank you from myself, and from all the other people out there who visit/use this site on a regular basis and truly are grateful for everything it provides, but, for one reason or another, haven’t been able tell you so.

Anyway, my original reason for posting was to find out whether you still intend on sharing yesterday’s Mets/Nationals game (3/28 - Opening Day). I know it was shown on the schedule as upcoming content, but I also realize that sometimes games that were on the schedule don’t end up making it to the site for any number of reasons, so I just wanted to check and see if it was still in the works and will be added once ready, or if something happened and it’s no longer "planned for placement on the site." Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks for everything,
PreferredToast

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

It is forbidden to post links to sites that feed from other sites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

At the moment, Major League Baseball have changed the video submission method
in the schedule is possible matches, but not a fact