SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA Site forum

All updates on SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA - NFL NBA NHL MLB Rugby
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:24 pm 

First and foremost a BIG THANK YOU for this season of baseball! Without this site I'm unable to watch more than a few games a year so again, THANKS!

Second, with only a week or so to go and two tight wildcard races playing out, I humbly request that since we only get two games a day, could we ask for two important games? I'm a huge Blue Jays fan but at this point a Blue Jays vs Yankees game is meaningless. The Jays are out, the Yankees are in. I'd much rather see a game with any of the teams still fighting for a wildcard spot.

Cleveland, Oakland and Tampa Bay in the A.L., Milwaulkee Chicago Cubs and Washington in the N.L. are the only teams playing games that matter until the playoffs.

I'm sure that most downloaders would agree!

Again, it's a respectful request of the uploader. I'm very grateful for all your efforts, even if you are unable to accommodate it.

Cheers! :drink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:43 am 
Site Admin

Ok, about this
During the weekdays I’ve been trying to choose matches for the playoffs contenders
At the weekend I choose matches that are easier for me to do, given the higher-rated sports (NCAA FB, NFL, Soccer, Rugby)
And to be honest, matches with the participation of the Yankees, Dodgers, Red Sox download many times more than the matches of contenders for the playoffs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:06 am 

Quote:
Ok, about this
During the weekdays I’ve been trying to choose matches for the playoffs contenders
At the weekend I choose matches that are easier for me to do, given the higher-rated sports (NCAA FB, NFL, Soccer, Rugby)
And to be honest, matches with the participation of the Yankees, Dodgers, Red Sox download many times more than the matches of contenders for the playoffs
Hey, that's fair. If you get more d/ls for the big teams than you do for the teams fighting for playoff spots, I can't disagree with your choices. I can only speak for my own preference to see the "important" games that will affect the playoff lineup. I guess I'm in the minority.

Anyhow, you do SPECTACULAR work, regardless of which games get posted, so I am in no way complaining. I will happily watch whatever you post. Having two games a day is insanely awesome and I'm happy to get what is given!

Again, my most sincere thanks for all you do! Looking forward to the playoffs!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:38 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Ok, about this
Hey, that's fair. If you get more d/ls for the big teams than you do for the teams fighting for playoff spots, I can't disagree with your choices. I can only speak for my own preference to see the "important" games that will affect the playoff lineup. I guess I'm in the minority.

Anyhow, you do SPECTACULAR work, regardless of which games get posted, so I am in no way complaining. I will happily watch whatever you post. Having two games a day is insanely awesome and I'm happy to get what is given!

Again, my most sincere thanks for all you do! Looking forward to the playoffs!

A THOUSAND TIMES THIS. This is my way to get some taste of the best baseball league. Thx to the ADMIN.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:03 pm 

A final great big THANK YOU! for all you did this baseball season. Once again giving us two games a day for the whole season was an amazing gift and I cannot thank you enough!

I hope you have a great winter and I look forward to returning here for Spring Training!