SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA Site forum

All updates on SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA - NFL NBA NHL MLB Rugby
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:20 pm 

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if there is some coverage of NCAA March madness planned here on the site ?
I managed to download last night's UCLA Vs St. Bonaventure :cry: (I'm an UCLA fan) and I plan on watching several games of the tourney live on NCAA app (free but you will need a VPN if your out of the United States), but being in France now, I for sure gonna miss some (those 4 / 5 a.m big important games)
I usually rely on our good ol' SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA to get these game on the next day, but I see it's on vacation until 03/22 soooo I freaaaak out violently :mrgreen:

So if someone has some info about that, I'd be glad to read it !

thanks in advance, have a great Tourney and GO MICHIGAN, GO BLUE ! (UCLA fan but Michigan Alumni ! :lol: )

Fane

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:47 am 

Hi,

I'd like to have also as manay NCAAB March Madness torrent as possible, as it's so wonderfull to look at this event.
Cheers.

Quote:
Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if there is some coverage of NCAA March madness planned here on the site ?
I managed to download last night's UCLA Vs St. Bonaventure :cry: (I'm an UCLA fan) and I plan on watching several games of the tourney live on NCAA app (free but you will need a VPN if your out of the United States), but being in France now, I for sure gonna miss some (those 4 / 5 a.m big important games)
I usually rely on our good ol' SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA to get these game on the next day, but I see it's on vacation until 03/22 soooo I freaaaak out violently :mrgreen:

So if someone has some info about that, I'd be glad to read it !

thanks in advance, have a great Tourney and GO MICHIGAN, GO BLUE ! (UCLA fan but Michigan Alumni ! :lol: )

Fane

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:30 pm 

Same here. Hope you guys will manage to upload some march madness games. :/

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:40 am 

this is not looking good, it looks like our usually wonderful admin took his vacation during one of the most watched sports weekends of the year..... sigh

i held off on saying this so as not to promote other places on this site but if we have no other options

you can watch all the games live in real time on the ncaa website, you just need to use a vpn (like zenmate on chrome) putting your location in the US

there also have been lots of games put on youtube this year, but not sure if they will have tourney games up

if anyone knows of any other ways please share them here, particularly to download them.... youtube is filled with spoilers

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:08 am 

rense can you check your pm's please

Report this post