SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA

Sport Video NFL NBA NHL MLB Torrent Rugby Download
It is currently Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Tech help
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:12 pm 

Good afternoon from Spain. With the start of the season coming, I've decided to reopen my qBittorrent program and updated it to the last version... It didn't work so uninstalled it completely (deleting files and configurations) and reinstalled it from scratch ... It didn't work neither. I've tried a pair more of clients with no luck despite I have a rule in Windows Defender. Even I did try to deactivate it and open qBittorrent with no luck. I don't know what else could I try and can't find a solution through Internet, could any of you please be so kind as to advise me what to do? I'm using Windows 10 Pro updated up to the latest version and a VPN (NordVPN)

BTW, when using one of those other clients, I've read a 402 Error message. Thank you very much I need this to be back working ASAP so I can grab the games here and help seeding too.

Thank you so very much

Post subject: Re: Tech help
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

uTorrent is the best client

About 402 Error - these are problems at my provider and they are trying to solve them

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:40 pm 

I've read so many wrong problems about uTorrent's privacy et all that I changed my mind and gone with qB... Oh well... but there was no torrent working. Now I just have the NFL 2001 Honors, but had a few others before and no one worked :(

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:05 pm 

Well, I did try other themed torrents (shows and films from a page here) and hey. They've worked so it might have to do with the error you said about your ISP. Fingers crossed here :)

Thank you for answering, sir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm 

There's an alternative to installing a Torrent client on your PC. There are some services that will download a torrent to their server, and thus your IP is not shown and no VPN is needed. You can download the files at your convenience with a regular browser from their server. There are advantages to this. For one, the downloading of the torrent doesn't use the resources of your PC and Internet service. It uses their server's resources. For another thing, you can set a torrent to download and then even shut off your PC while your torrent goes to their server. I've done this before. I started a torrent downloading with my laptop and then I needed to drive to another city. When I got to that other city and got on wifi, I found that my torrent was all finished and waiting in my account on their server. Then it was a simple browser-based download. The only disadvantage is there is a monthly fee, though I find it affordable and that it gives me more value than Netflix.

I don't even have a Torrent client installed on my PC. I use Bitport:
https://bitport.io/

There are other services like it. You could shop around and compare them. I think Bittorrent even has a free version -- I think. That one doesn't have as much space, but is probably good enough to try it. I have the subscription that allows up to 100 GB. For a long time I got by with the 30 GB version, which is less expensive. I like the service a lot, especially if a torrent is one of those massive ones that is all 7 seasons of some TV show, for example. My PC doesn't have to be all tied up in downloading that.