SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA

Sport Video Free HD Download HD Torrent MLB NFL NBA NHL Rugby
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:30 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:23 pm 

I am very very frustrated. I join a service which requires payment in order to view all of the NFL games. So I pay for the service, no problem, thank you. But then you *HIDE* the ability to *EASILY* download the files without a problem, which then becomes increasingly frustrating. I have my very own root server. There is only about 200 GB of space available, but I would be happy to provide you with access for no reason other than to make those Mega files available for free to anyone who wants to download such files. I won't make a penny on that and I really don't care who gets those files as long as they're using VPN and as long as a proper account login method is being used.

I am honestly frustrated, disgusted, and irritated at the fact that just because we live in Germany (or is there some other reason?), none of the torrent files work for us. My wife and I have almost 50 years of Online experience together and we've been downloading torrents on our Linux machines ... even here in Germany ... for the past almost 15 years. Why is it, that only the files from sport-video.org can not be downloaded without a problem?
We download things every single day from multiple locations, but only have problems with torrents from here.
I don't understand this and I'm quite frustrated because of this.
I would be happy to provide you with free space on our own server ... no more Mega !!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:50 am 
Site Admin

Man, really, I don’t know how I can help you.
No one has ever had such problems.
I can return your subscription money

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:57 am 

Everything is working great for me, with torrent and mega.
Mega link takes two-clicks and downloads at 9MB/s... (no member, nor logging in or creating user @ Mega)
Torrent's even easier...

Good work, Admin.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:34 am 

I'm based in Spain and use a NordVPN based in London. No problems with torrents or Mega (although I don't like Mega). Thanks to Admin for excellent, reliable, easy and cheap way for NFL fans to follow every game of the season.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:35 pm 

I had this happen to me before. If youre being directed to MEGA its because the website logged you out, if you log back in and go to back to find the game you want it will work fine. :playboy:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:13 am 

Mega is great, downloads so fast! Please keep using Mega.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:23 pm 

Mega has worked out well for me, I wish the NBA games were on Mega too cause the torrents can take quite awhile.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:24 pm 

Mega sucks, it is a major rip off.
I don't have a PAID account so they stop my downloads at about 2 Gigs for "Transfer Quota exceeded" and then I have to wait 1 and half hour to complete the download !!! And I only use Mega to download games from this website one or two times a month...!!

I also am very frustrated about Mega !
If you want to keep using Mega, please be clear that this service is useless for those who are not willing to pay to increase the data transfer, so everyone knows it's either the torrents files or nothing.

Time to drop the Mega frauds and look for a service which allows downloading of at least a full game per week !

PS.

I have also tried accessing Mega from behind a proxy or VPN (since the transfer quota is IP based) but those frauds are smart and the system detects the proxy/VPN so the download wont even start :aggress:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:35 am 

Gumbo wrote:
Mega sucks, it is a major rip off.
I don't have a PAID account so they stop my downloads at about 2 Gigs for "Transfer Quota exceeded" and then I have to wait 1 and half hour to complete the download !!! And I only use Mega to download games from this website one or two times a month...!!

I don't have a paid MEGA account and don't have any of these issues. When I first started using MEGA without an account at all, then I got the 'transfer quota exceeded' message. But as soon as I signed up for a free account it allowed me to continue downloading.

I've tried Googling what the transfer quote is for free accounts and I keep hearing different things: one said 1GB per day, another said 5GB, another 3GB. It seems that dynamic based on amount of unused bandwidth available so it may change - and a lot of people said it refreshed every six hours.

Certainly, this morning I've downloaded 2GB (enough for two condensed games) no problem. I regularly download one full game (Go Bills! :help: ) and then three or four condensed games a week through MEGA and haven't had a problem with quotas.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:39 pm 

pdl1985 wrote:

I don't have a paid MEGA account and don't have any of these issues. When I first started using MEGA without an account at all, then I got the 'transfer quota exceeded' message. But as soon as I signed up for a free account it allowed me to continue downloading.

I've tried Googling what the transfer quote is for free accounts and I keep hearing different things: one said 1GB per day, another said 5GB, another 3GB. It seems that dynamic based on amount of unused bandwidth available so it may change - and a lot of people said it refreshed every six hours.

Certainly, this morning I've downloaded 2GB (enough for two condensed games) no problem. I regularly download one full game (Go Bills! :help: ) and then three or four condensed games a week through MEGA and haven't had a problem with quotas.

That is the exactly the problem.
If they would state clearly what the transfer quota is for free accounts (me too I'm registered BTW) then one would choose wether to use the service or not based on the file size.
I don't like condensed games (i like to watch the whole show LOL) so to me Mega is useless.
This problem with the transfer quota started this year anyway. On the 2018-19 season I never experienced such issues, and I was not even a registered user then.
I am experiencing the transfer quota suspension at about 2 gigs most of the time. while full game are about 3gigs.
Fortunately the torrents work fine and the download speed is about the same for me as I am on a slow (5Mbit) adsl - so I am not taking much bandwith from Mega anyways...