Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Content Removal Regulations We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on our site. The information we host do not have files that can be copyrighted. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and general international copyright laws.
If you are a copyright owner/agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site (https://SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA(Digital Millennium Copyright Act) by providing SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements).
We still can remove contents from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
Send your Claim email@example.com
• The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
• The Claim must be sent from company email, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
• You must present evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder, Full Legal Name (notice this is not an Internet "username") as the copyright holder;
• Only the contents of a plain text email will be processed. Attachments and non-plain text emails will be rejected;
• As part of evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder, please add Your physical or electronic signature;
• You must present evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder; • The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct content pages. We don't accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
• Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
Based on the facts that "Copyright infringement is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission, infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works." ... claims should be aware that "Copyrights, trademarks" and other forms of "intellectual property" are not the same.
And the last thing you need to know is that after your request we will remove the content file only from our website. We can't remove the contents from other websites hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its description. Good Copyright Claim example:
This is a notice in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA) a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 requesting the service providers to be held strictly liable for the acts of their users & immediately cease the access to copyrighted material.
We have found infringing material in your website which indeed is our work 'Name of the Content' released worldwide on December 12th, 2011.
The material that is claimed to be infringing is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled immediately.
We have good faith & belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We hereby declare that the information in the notification is accurate to the best of our knowledge & belief.
Authorization letter of the copyright owner (or person/company representing): Link to the letter A document proving that the materials are copyrighted and belong to owner (or person/company representing): Link to the document Digital signature for copyright claim: Full info including address, phone, email and website Copyright owners: Full info including address, phone, email and website
Please note that under Section 512(F) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Please note, SPORT-VIDEO.ORG.UA hosts no files, games, shows, or any content at all.
We delete only ".torrent" files , not search pages / info pages. Only ".torrent" files might or might not violate someones copyright.